Anne Frank Walking Tour
In 1942, Jewish Anne Frank hid from the nazi’s during the occupation of the Netherlands.
Get to know Anne Frank’s fascinating yet tragic story on a 2-hour Anne Frank walking tour through the Jewish Quarter and the historical city center of Amsterdam.
- Listen to the stories from Anne Frank’s famous diary
- Learn about the history of WWII in Amsterdam.
- See buildings and monuments still scarred by the war
*If you want to see the exhibitions about Anne’s life story, or read the publications from her life please buy a ticket separately.
Anne Frank Bike Tour
Before she was the emblem of humanity that shone through the dark of World War II, she was Anne Frank, a regular teenage girl. On this tour, you’ll discover her story as you meander Amsterdam’s beautiful canal district in the Dutchest way there is – on a bike, of course!
Retrace Anne’s life as chronicled in her diary on this poignant bike tour with an expert guide.
- Hop onto a city bike and cycle around Amsterdam to see places significant to the tragic life of Anne Frank
- Visit the bookstore where Anne’s father bought her diary, her school, and the library where she first began to write
- Stop outside the Rivierenbuurt house where Anne Frank and her family lived in during their years in Amsterdam